Waterproof FULLAXS Connector SM / MM outdoor fiber optic patch cable
Next generation WIMAX and Long Term Evolution (LTE) Fiber To The Antenna (FTTA) connectivity designs require rugged cable assemblies for outdoor use. For direct connection these cable assemblies need to plug directly into the optical transceivers though a bulkhead construction. For this specific application the connector design will need to accommodate for a large tolerance in Z-direction. Furthermore the connector shell needs to allow for easy one handed mating. The FullAXS connector system meets this requirement by allowing for a large Z-direction tolerance while also offering the benefit of one-hand installation of the connector shell. With this new product offering, users can also conveniently remove and replace transceivers through a cutout in the bulkhead that completely eliminates the need to open the entire remote radio box and expose its contents to hazardous weather conditions. For the optical connection, the connector system includes an industry-standard duplex LC interface for fast mating with all LC duplex SFP transceivers.
The FullAXS connector can be designed for either single mode or multimode optical transmission applications. Use the cable assembly firmly establish themselves through the bulkhead is directly inserted into the optical fiber transceiver is directly connected to the WiMax and LTE in FTTA application.
Open bulkhead for easy access to SFP
Positive feedback to operator when fully mated
Duplex LC interface
Bulkhead cutouts allow for removal of transceiver through the bulkhead (no need to open RRH for transceiver replacement)
Robust bayonet locking for easy, fast, and secure mating
Available for Multimode and singlemode
Water proof, dust proof and corrosion resistant
Expansion to RJ45, etc
Plug has tolerance free design, fully free floating in Z-axis
No Cable buckling at any time during or after installation
100% tested and serialized Fiber Assemblies
Field installable version available
WIMAX and LTE Base Stations
Remote Radio Heads (RRH)
Industrial outdoor applications
Aerospace & Defense
||≧50 dB(PC),≧60 dB(APC)
||0.2dB Max ,1000 matting
||-40℃ ~ 80℃
||-40℃ ~ 81℃
1. Cost effective solution for in house termination
2. IP67 Water immersion and Dust protection for hash environment ·
3. Chemical Resistance ·
4. Simple assembly requiring no special tools ·
5. Push-pull insertion with bayonet-style mechanical latch provides easy installation and removal
6. Durable mechanical mating, minimum of 500 matings
7. Wide range of operational temperature for outside plant -40 to+85°C
8. SC/APC IL<0.3 typically.
9.100% optically tested to ensure quality performance assemblies.
Both singlemode and multimode versions fiber optic patch cord come with a zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished PC,UPC,APC profile and convex spherical end.
These end face types allow for faster polishing, and low back reflection and optical loss, while ensuring maximum repeatability
* Connector type: FC,SC,ST,LC,MT-RJ,MU,etc.
* Ferrule endface: PC,UPC,APC,etc.
* Fiber type: single mode,polarization-maintaining optical fiber,multimode 50/125,mutimode 62.5/125,etc.
* Cable diameter: 0.9mm,2.0mm,3.0mm,etc.
* Number of fiber connected: single-core connector,dual-core connector and multi-core connector.
* Good durability
* Good exchangeability
* High temperature stability
* Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
* Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC Polishing
* Standard: Telcordia GR-326-CORE,TIA/EIA and IEC
Q:Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A:We are factory.
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:Generally it is 7-15 days if the goods are in stock.Or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A:Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q:How about your after-sales service?
A:We offer you 24 hours service phone, 9 hours with mail.
Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A:Payment<=10000USD, 100% in advance . Payment>=10000USD, 30% T/T in advance , balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Any questions please feel free to contact with us.
My email : email@example.com
Celphone : 0086 13534063703