|Connector:||MPO/MTP||Connector Type:||MPO SC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ ~ +80℃,40~+85||Insertion Loss:||Standard Loss And Elite|
|Material:||Plastics And Aluminum Alloy||Wavelength:||850nm/1310nm/1550nm|
|Capacity:||SC Max 12core/LC Max 24core|
MPO SC Fiber Optic Cassette,
24F Elite Fiber Optic Cassette,
PBT LGX MTP MPO Cassettes
Rack mounted LGX type B 24fibers Elite MTP/MPO Fiber Cassettes
Product description of MTP/MPO Fiber Cassettes :
NEW LIGHT Offers a wide range of single mode and multimode MPO MTP Cassettes. The standard cassettes can accommodate 12 and 24 port configurations. Different sizes of cassettes are available. Available in all fibermodes and connector options. Fibertronics uses US Conec products for our MTP Solutions. Custom Options available including MPO MTP taps and MTP/MPO Silitter combinations .
This cassette has a LGX foot print and can be installed in a Vertical MPO cassette holder or a Horizontal MPO cassette holder. NEW LIGHT MTP / MPO Cassettes are all made with high quality Corning fiber optic cable and come in many fibermodes: Single Mode (9/125um), Multimode OM1 (62.5/125um), Multimode OM3 (50/125um), and others. These cassettes also have many common fiber optic connector ports available: LC, LC/APC, SC, SC/APC, FC, FC/APC, and ST fiber optic connectors with LC and LC/APC options for both 12 Fiber Cassettes and 24 Fiber Cassettes. All Fibertronics MTP / MPO Cassettes can be made with either male or female MTP / MPO connectors to fit your needs.
Features of MTP/MPO Fiber Cassettes
1. MPO cassettes are designed to enable a fiber net work to be installed and commissioned
in the short possible time.
2. All the components are pre-assembled and easy to be installed to the shelf.
It is a perfect solution for optical fiber installations and management.
3. It is easy for installation and operation, 19'' standard structure, Sliding tray design.
4. Available in all Fiber types and all connector options: FC/SC/ST/LC ,etc.
5. MTP/MPO Cassettes contain factory controlled and tested MTP/MPO-LC fan-outs to
deliver optical performance and reliability.
6. Low loss MTP/MPO Elite and LC or SC Premium versions are offered featuring low insertion
loss for demanding power budget high speed networks.
MPO Male Adapter of MTP/MPO Fiber Cassettes :
Material: Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
Mating Cycles: 1000 Mating Cycles
Dust Cap: TPR
Insertion Loss: <0.5dB
Material of of MTP/MPO Fiber Cassettes :
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finishing: Black Powder Coat
• High-density modular design, up to 96 fiber in 1U for efficient utilization.
• Pre-terminated cassette for improved reliability and quick deployment.
• High performance connectors to achieve a low loss optical budget.
• Plug-N-play modules allow fast installation of multiple fiber links.
• Offered in a wide range of performance and polarity configurations.
• The corning fiber compoliant to Telcordia, EIA/TIA and IEC standards.
|Fiber Count||12 / 24||Fiber Mode||OM3 50/125 μm|
|Front Connector Type||12 LC UPC Duplex||Rear Connector Type||1x MPO UPC Male (pinned)|
|MPO Adapter||Key up to Key down||Glass Fiber||Corning ClearCurve®|
|Insertion Loss||MPO≤0.35 dB, LC≤0.2 dB||Return Loss||MPO≥20 dB, LC≥30 dB|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C to 75°C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.38''x4.29''x4.64'' (35x109x118 mm)||Application||Matching for Type AF Cassette|
Performance Properties of MTP / MPO cassette module :
|Front Connector||LC/SC duplex|
|Material of Sleeve||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Insertion Loss||Multimode: UPC ≤0.2dB Single mode: APC ≤0.3dB UPC ≤0.2dB|
|Return Loss||Multimode: UPC ≥30dB Single mode: APC ≥60dB UPC ≥50dB|
Polarity Illustration of MTP / MPO cassette module :
In any installation, it is important to ensure that the transmitter at one end matches the corresponding receiver at the other end. FS provides a number of intelligent solutions that can help you manage and optimize your network and its connectivity.
Contact Person: Alice