|Color:||Green||Name:||MPO TO MPO Cable|
|Connector:||MPO - MPO||Length:||10 Meters|
mpo fiber cable,
mpo to mpo cable
MPO-MPO Fiber Optic Patch Cord Multi-Mode OM3 8 Core 10-Meter (33 Feet) For QSFP+Transceiver
- MPO (female) to MPO (female)
- MMF(50/125um), OM3
- 8-Core Fiber for QSFP+ Transceiver
- Cable Length: 10-Meter(33ft)
- Insertion loss : ≤0.6dB
- Return loss : ≥20dB
- Insert- pull test : 500times <0.5 dB
- Operation: temperature : -40°C ~ +80°C
- Pin Optional: Default FEMALE
- POLARITY Optional: Default POLARITY B (For QSFP+ SR4)
The single mode and multimode MPO products are multi fiber connectors sued in high-density backplane and Printed Circuit Board(PCB) applications in data and telecommunications system. The MPO connector offers up to 12 times the density of standard connectors,providing significant space and cost savings.
MPO patch cord utilize precision molded MT ferrules,with metal guide pins and precise housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MPO can be mass terminated in combination of 4,8,12 or 24 fibers.
* Precision molded MT ferrule
* High precision guide pins for exact alignment
* Compact design, up to 4,8,12,24 fibers
* IEC 61754-7 Compliant
* Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
* Asynchronous Transmission Mode (ATM)
* Gigabit Ethernet
* Active Deviced/Transceiver Interface
* CATV, Video and Multimedia
* Premise Installations
* Telecommunication Networks
Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 Optical Fiber Nonconductive Plenum (OFNP) or IEC-60332 Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) flame rating.
Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC.
MPO connector complies with IEC-61754-7 &amp; EIA/TIA-604-5.
MPO patch cables are used to make the interconnections between the MPO cassettes or connections to active equipment with MPO/MTP interface.
In cases where an MPO patch cord is connected (through an MPO coupler) to another MPO patch cable, one of the two MPO connectors must be male (equipped with pins).
MPO patch cables are available in 3 different wire map configurations: Straight, Total Flipped or Pair Flipped
MPO patch cables are available in multi-mode and single-mode fiber cable.
Performance of Assemblies MTP / MPO Termination:
|Type/Performance||Singlemode(APC polish)||Multimode(PC / Flat Polish)|
|Standard||Elite Low Loss||Standard||Elite Low Loss|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||≤ 0.75dB||≤ 0.35dB||≤ 0.60dB||≤ 0.35dB|
|Return Loss||≥ 50dB||N/A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 80°C||40°C to 80°C|
Contact Person: Mr. Michael